Some of our favorite traditions during the most wonderful time of the year!
During the holidays, it can get so crazy and we forget to have fun. This year we wanted to change all of that. Taz and I haven’t been married very long, but we have been working on making some of our own traditions during the Christmas season. Combining all our favorite things, we made a Christmas bucket list of all the things we want to do during the month of December.
- See the Christmas Lights
- Open a gift on Christmas Eve
- Build gingerbread houses
- Decorate sugar cookies
- Watch Star Wars on Christmas Eve (Taz’s idea 😉 )
- Decorate the Christmas Tree
- Think of ways to Light the World and give service to others
- Reconnect with family members
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Eat dinner at Oregano (AKA our favorite restaurant)
- Watch Christmas movies (Our favorites are Jingle All the Way and The Santa Claus)
- Read a book
- Go see a movie as a family
- Try new things each week
- Get new Christmas pajamas
- Go on a fancy date
- Plan a vacation (either in town or away)
- Take family photos
- Listen to Christmas music all month long!
- Go totally Internet free for at least one day
- Pay it forward by buying someone else’s meal
- Read The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Understand the reason for the season
- Get a peppermint milkshake from Chick-fil-A (one of my very favorite things!)
- Create memories not stress
These are a few things we hope to accomplish on our Christmas Bucket List this year. The most important ones are to remember the reason for the season and to create memories not stress. Enjoy spending time with loved ones this year! Let me know what is on your Christmas bucket list in the comments below! Merry Christmas!