Here’s some Christmas gifts for her no matter her interests or hobbies. There’s something for everyone!
Every year, I scramble to figure out what to give everyone. I wrote an entire blog post of gift ideas for men but I couldn’t forget the ladies! I have a mom and sister, but when I got married, I got another mom and six more sisters. From some of their interests and my own, I put together all these fantastic Christmas gifts for her aka any girl in your life.
- Sunglasses: Give her a pair of sunglasses that go with everything. This is the pair I love and wear every day.
- Computer Glasses: Computer glasses are one of the best gift ideas for women! If they spend a lot of time on the computer, these help block out the blue light which helps prevent eye strain and headaches. I actually have a pair myself and love using them!
- Pajamas: This is one of my favorite Christmas gifts for her! I love pajamas and comfy clothes in general. I bought this pair last year and wear them nearly every day. The fabric is soooo soft and feels amazing.
- Robe: Give her a spa day at home with a robe and all her favorite beauty products
- Slippers: My feet are ALWAYS cold and these slippers would be the perfect gift for anyone who loves to be cozy
- Eye Mask: These are the best way she can guarantee her beauty sleep. These eye masks block out the light and aren’t very tight.
- Purse: I don’t have a ton of purses but one of the best gifts I ever had is my purse. I use it everyday and LOVE it. Kate Spade is my favorite brand. They have the cutest high-quality purses.
- Backpack: Give her a cute backpack to fit all her favorite things. This one comes in a bunch of colors.
- Apple Watch: I LOVE my apple watch and I’m convinced it is one of the best Christmas gifts for her. It can track sleep, workouts, heart rate and sync with my phone. I use it everyday and so does my husband. Here’s a leather band that is very inexpensive but high quality.
- Battery Pack: I cannot stress how amazing these battery packs are. Everyone in my family has at least two of these in every bag. It charges phones 2-3 times before they need to be recharged. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer and gift for anyone and everyone.
- Kindle: I LIVE for my Kindle! I use mine all the time and I can’t believe they released a waterproof one. That would be super useful for the beach. Taz has a Paperwhite for reading and a Fire for reading, playing games or watching movies. They’re much more affordable than an iPad with similar function.
- Bluetooth Speaker: Our old car had a tape player so I bought this bluetooth speaker so we could listen to music, audiobooks or podcasts in the car on his way to work everyday. It’s waterproof and lightweight so he could put it in his backpack when we went to the park or the pool.
- Wireless Headphones: These wireless headphones are a lifesaver if you need to focus or while traveling on a plane. It blocks out most of the noise and hook up to a phone or laptop through bluetooth. Also, we both LOVE our air pods and use them in everyday life.
- Phone Case: This phone case is one of my favorite things. It’s such a cute blush color and simple but classic.
- Mirror: Taz got me this mirror for Christmas two years ago and I’m convinced this is one of the best Christmas gifts for her! I use it to put my makeup on everyday and it has a built in speaker so I can listen to music while i’m getting ready
- Bath Bombs: There’s nothing more relaxing than sitting in a warm bath at the end of the day. These bath bombs are a must and are my favorite form of self care.
- Candles: This is the BEST candle ever. It smells incredible and even my husband is obsessed.
- Makeup Eraser: I don’t know how this works but this makeup eraser is black magic. It takes makeup off easily and is the perfect stocking stuffer for any girl.
- Curling Iron: This is my favorite curling iron that I will rave about forever. It’s automatic and cuts the time curling my hair in half.
- Straightener: This straightener is my Christmas present this year from Taz. It can straighten, curl or wave hair so this would be the perfect thing to bring while traveling. I’m excited to test it out more
- Silk Pillowcase: This is another one of the best Christmas gifts for her! This pillowcase helps hair not get so tangled while sleeping and is better for the skin
- Jade Roller: The jade roller is one of the newest beauty tools and helps to depuff and refresh complexions. It’s one of my favorite additions to my skincare routine!
- Makeup Eraser: These makeup erasers are reusable and take off makeup with water easily! I always have one on my bathroom counter and while I’m traveling. Throw it in the washing machine and reuse as needed.
- Lip Sleeping Mask: This lip sleeping mask is my favorite lip product of all time. I put it on every night before I go to sleep and it helps a ton with chapped lips.
- Watermelon Sleeping Mask: This is the yummiest sleeping mask that I put on every night before I go to bed! It’s one of the only things that takes down my puffiness and I refuse to go to sleep without it.
- Capri Volcano Candle: This isn’t really a beauty product but I think Capri Volcano Candles are some of my favorite Christmas gifts for her! It smells delicious and no one can resist a yummy smelling candle.
- Neck Pillow: If she’s a frequent traveler, this neck pillow is a must for support.
- Passport Holder: Keep her passport safe with this sleek passport holder. I have a similar one and it makes it so much easier to find.
- Luggage Tag: Let him know which luggage is hers with this luggage tag.
- Luggage: Give her a good set of luggage that will last through all her traveling.
- Travel Mug: Whether it’s to the airport or down the street to work, this travel mug keeps drinks hot or cold for hours. I used mine everyday when I went to my office.
- Wallet: It’s hard to find a good wallet, but this one is classic that any girl is sure to love!
- Blanket: You could literally gift me a blanket every year and I would be happy. I love to be warm and comfortable and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
- 5 Minute Journal: Taz gave this journal to me a few years ago and I loved it! If you like to write down your thoughts but don’t have a lot of time, this is for you or a friend who would love it.
- Planner: I don’t know what I would do without my planner! I have to write things down to remember them and this adorable planner makes a great gift for someone like me or to gift to yourself.
Over the years, my family focuses on gifting an experience along with other gifts. Here’s a couple ideas we’ve done in the past.
- Groupon: Find an activity locally on Groupon and enjoy spending quality time together.
- Travelocity: Look up the top travel spots on Travelocity from where you live. Some of them are INSANE deals.
- Restaurant Gift Cards: Buy a bunch of restaurant gift cards and enjoy eating somewhere new each month.
- Movie Tickets: I LOVE when we get movie tickets. We don’t get to the go to the movies very often so it’s a fun thing we can do for each other since the best movies come out this time of year.
- Audible: Gift a subscription to Audible. It’s a great way to listen to audiobooks and you can listen from multiple devices.
- Kindle Unlimited: This is another one of my favorites Christmas gifts for her. If she loves to read, this is perfect! We are BIG readers in our house and love the chance to learn as much as we can through Kindle Unlimited.
- Massage: I bought my mom her first massage last year for Christmas. Gifting massages would be one of the best Christmas gifts for her so she has a second to relax and take time for herself.
- Day Trip: Plan a day trip to a couple of your favorite local places and enjoy spending time with each other.
If you made it through, congrats! This was my ultimate list of gift ideas for her. I wanted to make shopping easy whether it be for Christmas or their birthdays. I’m always scrambling and I wanted to make sure you didn’t have to anymore. Let me know which ones you are planning on getting. If I missed anything, comment what it is and I’ll add it to the list.