Bring your everyday makeup to the next level!
I watch a lot of YouTube videos on how to do different makeup looks, but it seems like it takes them all day! No one’s got time for that! I wanted to share how I do my makeup tutorials in 5 minutes. This week, I can’t stop this glitter eyeshadow that I’ve tested out! It’s the foundation of this glam makeup tutorial and I can’t wait to share it with you. I am going to give you the rundown on my favorite products to use to create a 5 minute face. I will be doing different looks each week so keep reading if you want to know more.
Glam Makeup Tutorial:
- Use the Becca Backlight Priming Filter as a base before applying foundation
- Put on the Pur Bare It All Foundation and blend with a beauty sponge
- Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer and Clear Brow Gel to enhance brows
- Use the Lorac Pro Palette 3 and apply Clay to the crease and Cool Taupe to the outer V with a fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Swipe the Stila Glitter and Glow Magnificent Metals Eyeshadow to the bottom of the lid and brush the shadow up until it covers the entire eyelid
- Brush a thin line of BareMinerals Lash Domination eyeliner above the lash line
- Bronze the hollows of the face using Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Apply Essence Satin Touch Blush on the apples of the cheeks
- Highlight the tops of the cheeks, along the nose and brow bone with the Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighter
- Swipe Benefit Roller Lash Mascara until lashes reach desired length and put some Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the color Patina
That’s how to do my glam makeup tutorial! I know it may seem like it takes longer than 5 minutes, but it goes super fast! If there’s anything you want me to try out or create a look around, put your suggestion in the comments. If you like quick beauty tips, here’s my post on how to get beach waves in 10 minutes or less!