Your book list always needs to be added to
I am obsessed with reading! I have always loved to read since I was a little girl. There is nothing better than curling up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket, a good book and your favorite bowl of ice cream so I compiled this book list with some of my favorites.
With school starting, it may be harder to find time to read between cramming in lecture slides and intramural sports but it is one of my favorite stress relievers since a good author can transport you anywhere.
Some books on my reading list recently included:
- The Selection: Seriously one of the best series I have ever read! It is the perfect mix of the Hunger Games and the Bachelor.
- Me Before You: One of my all-time favorites for sure. It is full of fun, adventure and finding oneself. Only read with a box of tissues by your side.
- Victoria’s Place: A version of the Bachelor where a girl who works the set, falls for the talent. Cute story and really makes you remember what is important in life.
- Love and Gelato: A girl goes to Italy to find out who her real family members are and use her mother’s old journal to do so. My obsession with Italy is strong and I fell in love with this book because of it.
- The Fault in Our Stars: I read it previously but I still enjoy it. It is about love and spending our limited time with the ones who truly matter most.
- Unrivaled: An alleged murder mystery book including celebrities, club promoters, musicians and the like based in Hollywood, California. If you like the show Gossip Girl, this one is for sure a page-turner for you. (WARNING: Do not read if you cannot wait for the sequel to come out in February. I didn’t know until too late and I was craving for more.)
I also finished #Girlboss by Sophia Amuroso. You can read my review here. What is your favorite book? Leave your suggestions in the comments since I am always looking for more to add to my collection.