Products I’ve used for years and some that I’m hoping to test out from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event!
This is the best time of year! Ulta has killer deals during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event compared to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you’re looking to stock up on some of your must-have products or wanting to try something new, you’ve come to the right spot! Every single one of these products are 50% off or more! I’m sharing the deals from the event, what I love and what I’m wanting to try out. Here’s the deals from The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event
Monday March 18
- Dose of Colors Desi X Katy Friendcation Eyeshadow Palette
- Teami Green Tea Blend Detox Mask
- Smashbox The Cali Contour Palette
- Murad Anti-Aging Acne Time Release Acne Cleanser
Tuesday March 19
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract *online only
- Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Foundation Drops *online only
Wednesday March 20
- M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Pot
- ProActiv Adapalene Gel and Skin Smoothing Exfoliator
- Sugarpill Lipstick
- Sara Happ The Lip Slip One Luxe Gloss Clear *online only
- Flesh all lipsticks *online only
- Eyeko eyeliners *online only
Thursday March 21
- Becca Primers
- Clarisonic Applicator Brush Heads
- Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream *online only
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist *online only
Friday March 22
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Metallic/Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask & Moisturizer
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Expression Line Smoother *online only
Saturday March 23
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Philosophy Time in a Bottle 100% In-Control Resist Renew Repair Serum
- Clinique Hi Impact Favorite Kit
Sunday March 24
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder and Bye Bye Pores Pressed Anti-Aging Finishing Powder
- It Brushes for Ulta Love Beauty Fully Complexion Powder Brush #225 and Flawless Powder Brush #202
- Murad Acne Cleanser & Oil Control Mattifier
- Tarte PRO Glow & Blush Palette & PRO REMIX Amazonian Clay Palette
Monday March 25
- Lancome La Base Pro Oil Free Primer
- Skyn Iceland Eye Gels
- M.A.C. Prep + Primer Fix + Scents *Diamond/Platinum Exclusive *online only
- bareMinerals Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick or Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick *online only
Tuesday March 26
- Ofra Nikkie Tutorials Highlighting Trio
- SeroVital hgh Dietary Supplement
- Butter London all lip *online only
- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum *online only
Wednesday March 27
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- PUR 4in1 Pressed Mineral Foundation
- Persona Cali Glow Highlighter *online only
- Nudestix All Lip *online only
- Beauty Bakerie HD Flour Setting Powder *online only
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner *online only
Thursday March 28
- Buxon Full-On Plumping Lip Cream
- Dermadoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E
- Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar *online only
- Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense *online only
Friday March 29
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Booster Serum
- Cover FX Shimmer Veil *online only
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder *online only
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam *online only
- Velour Lashes select lashes *online only
Saturday March 30
- Stila Stay All Day Liner
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
- Dermablend Setting Powder
- Lipstick Queen Select Shade Shifters Lipstick *online only
Sunday March 31
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows & Moondust Eyeshadows
- Origins Travel & Trail Kit
- Sugar Rush by Tarte Preppy Precision Liner
- Exuviance Age Reverse Introductory Kit *online only
Monday April 1
- Laura Gellar Spackle
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Collection
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator *online only for Diamond/Platinum Exclusive
Tuesday April 2
- Lime Crime Venus Palettes
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
- Estee Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15 *online only
- Dermadoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil *online only
Wednesday April 3
- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker SPF 30
- Boscia Botanical Bestie’s *online only
- Better Skin Co Better Skin Mirakle Cream & Lava Magik *online only
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner *online only
- Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum *online only
- Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream *online only
Thursday April 4
- Tarte Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint & Glossy Lip Paint
- Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour
- Buxom Palettes *online only
Friday April 5
- Too Faced Bronzers
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum
- M.A.C. Prep + Prime Skin
- Strivectin WRINKLE Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum *online only
Saturday April 6
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
- Lorac Pro 3 Palette *online only
What Products I LOVE
bareMinerals Mineral Veil
I’ve used this as a setting powder months ago and loved using it! I ran out right before we moved to Florida and havent’ had a chance to re-purchase it so now is the perfect time to add it to my cart during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event.
This is the primer of all primers! I’m OBSESSED with the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. It makes my skin look really glowy and my makeup lasts all day. If you haven’t tried this primer yet, definitely order a bottle!
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
I use this eyeshadow primer every. single. day! I have oily eyelids so my eyeshadow rarely lasts more than a couple hours. I use this eyeshadow primer and it helps my eyeshadow last all day without creasing which is a miracle in itself.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
I’ve switched between using this eyebrow pencil and another one. This comes in a good range of colors and gives the most natural hairlike strokes. I use the color Taupe for reference.
Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow & Blush Palette
I got this palette in one of my FabFitFun boxes! It works for a lot of different skin tones and you can mix and match to your heart’s content. I go towards the brighter blushes the most.
bareMinerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick
If you’re a nude lipstick lover like me, you’ll fall in love with these lipsticks! They’re super creamy and come in a ton of shades so you can find your perfect nude.
Buxon Full-On Plumping Lip Cream
I think I have the smallest lips, but this lip cream helps them look full and lush. It makes your lips feel really tingly and looks absolutely incredible!
Stila Stay All Day Liner
I didn’t think I would love this liner because of all the hype around it but it’s there for good reason. It’s hard to find a liner that will last even in the most humid place on earth (aka Florida!) This one doesn’t budge AT ALL and has a small tip for the most precise application.
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
If you’re looking for length, let me introduce you to this mascara! It makes my lashes look super long and full compared to how they look without it. I’ve used this mascara on and off for over a year and this is definitely in my top three favorites.
What I WANT And Added To My Cart
Smashbox The Cali Contour Palette
This palette looks amazing and it has a lot of the colors I’ve been looking for. Smashbox is a brand I’ve been wanting to try and this is my perfect opportunity.
Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract
So many people RAVE about this eye cream. Since I’m in my mid-20’s, I use an eye cream every single day. I’m almost out of the one I use now so I may have to snag this one during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event.
St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist
I’ve wanted to get into self tanner but I’m really scared to get streaky. I’ve had a lot of you suggest St. Tropez to me before so I wanted to give it a try.
Skyn Iceland Eye Gels
Eye gels are my LIFE! I’m obsessed with them and use them multiple times a week. Again, I want to try this brand so these will be added to my cart when the day comes around.
Ofra Nikkie Tutorials Highlighting Trio
I LOVE my Ofra highlighter I already have so I wanted to get this trio since it’s such a good deal!
Beauty Bakerie HD Flour Setting Powder
This is a newer brand to Ulta that I wanted to try out. I’ve heard good things and definitely need another setting powder.
Urban Decay Eyeshadows
I use Urban Decay eyeshadow nearly every single day so I wanted to stock up on some other colors.
Too Faced Bronzers
I’ve had some Too Faced bronzers in my cart for MONTHS and I havent had a chance to pull the trigger. In this case, procrastination pulled off because now they’re 50% off. I’m super excited to get a couple to try out.
That’s all of it! I know there’s a lot but that’s why it’s spread out over three weeks haha. Let me know if you’ve tried out any of these products and if they’re worth trying out or if I should pass. I can’t wait to see what you get from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale.