Here are some Christmas gifts for men for everything and anything they are interested in!
I’m embarrassed to say how long this took me to put together, but I wanted to make sure I thought of everything. Finding gift ideas for men is nearly impossible! I’m usually scrambling to figure out what to get my dad, husband and brother. I put together some of their wishlist along with tons of other ideas no matter what the men in your life are interested in. If you want to see my full list, click here, but keep reading to get the details of my picks plus my reasoning for each one.
- Sunglasses: Give him a pair of sunglasses that go with everything. This is the pair my husband loves and wears every day.
- Leather Bag: Whether he goes to school or work, this leather bag is a handsome camel color that fits a laptop comfortably and anything else he may need.
- Tie: These ties are my husband’s favorite brand. You can never go wrong with gifting a tie and it’s one of the best Christmas gifts for men.
- Tie Clips: These are the coolest tie clips with a touch of detailing that goes with everything.
- Cuff Links: Guys love to look put together so these cuff links are a great option for Christmas gifts for men.
- Belt: If they need a suit, they need a belt to go with it. These belts are awesome because they don’t have holes so they can be tightened or loosened as needed.
- Dress Shoes: My husband is alllll about dress shoes. If I got him only dress shoes for Christmas, I think he would be ecstatic! These are his favorite pair that both look good and are super comfortable.
- Computer Glasses: Computer glasses are one of the best Christmas gifts for men! If they spend a lot of time on the computer, these help block out the blue light which helps prevent eye strain and headaches. I actually have a pair myself and love using them!
- Suit: Earlier this year, I got Taz a couple suits and got them tailored to fit perfectly. He tells me all the time it was one of the best presents he’s ever had!
- Raincoat: This is a good thing to have if you live in a really rainy place like Florida or they travel often. This raincoat is amazing because it’s waterPROOF not water resistant. That means, they won’t get soaked haha.
- Slipper Socks: These are the coziest slippers ever and anyone would love to get a pair.
- Socks: Most people don’t wish for socks under the tree but these Stance socks look cool and stylish.
- Soccer Pants: I bought my husband these soccer pants two Christmases ago and I even bought a pair for myself because they’re unbelievably comfortable. He wears his multiple times a week to the gym or even when we run errands.
- Running Shoes: I heard that if someone goes to the gym often, they need new shoes every 3-4 months. When I heard this, I knew I needed to give my husband new running shoes for Christmas.
- Gym Pass: One of the best Christmas gifts for men is giving a gym pass. If they love working out, this would be the perfect present. You could even go together to keep each other going.
- Pull Up Bar: If the guy in your life prefers to work out at home, get a pull up bar to go in the doorway.
- Gym Bag: I got this gym bag for my husband and he uses it allll the time. It fits a ton and would work for traveling too.
My dad and husband are very into 72 hour kits and these are a couple things they suggested to include:
- Lifestraw: Instead of stockpiling water, get every person of the family a lifestraw so you can filter nearly every water source.
- Shovel: This shovel is so cool and can be used 9 different ways.
- Waterproof Matches: Since we live in a very wet, tropical place, these waterproof matches would be super useful while camping.
- Multi-Tool: This multi-tool is unreal and can be used a ton of different ways,
- Backpack: My husband wanted this backpack to hold everything for a 72 hour kit. It’s military grade and can also be used for camping or backpacking. Plus, its 100% waterproof which is a huge deal.
- First Aid Kit: This is a complete first aid kit that can be packed small for camping, traveling or even just thrown into the backseat of the car.
- Apple Watch: I LOVE my apple watch and I’m convinced it is one of the best Christmas gifts for men or women. It can track sleep, workouts, heart rate and sync with my phone. I use it everyday and so does my husband. Here’s a leather band that is very inexpensive but high quality.
- Battery Pack: I cannot stress how amazing these battery packs are. Everyone in my family has at least two of these in every bag. It charges phones 2-3 times before they need to be recharged. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer and gift for anyone and everyone.
- SD cards: Since I married a photographer, having SD cards is necessary and I swear I find them everywhere haha. I love giving these as stocking stuffers if someone is interested in photography.
- Hard drive: Along with SD cards, we also have a TON of hard drives around the house. It’s so important to back everything up and this is always something he can use.
- Nintendo Switch: Now, the Nintendo Switch is a fun thing that Taz has wanted since it came out. My brother has one and is obsessed! Both would play for hours if I let them haha. I love that it’s portable and can be hooked up to the TV for everyone or used as a single player.
- Kindle: I LIVE for my Kindle! I use mine all the time and I can’t believe they released a waterproof one. That would be super useful for the beach. Taz has a Paperwhite for reading and a Fire for reading, playing games or watching movies. They’re much more affordable than an iPad with similar function.
- Drone: Oh man! He’s wanted a drone for YEARS but I haven’t caved yet. It’s a huge investment but if your husband, brother, uncle or dad love photography, this could be a great gift to split among siblings/friends because they would be so stoked!
- Bluetooth Speaker: Our old car had a tape player so I bought this bluetooth speaker so my husband could listen to music, audiobooks or podcasts in the car on his way to work everyday. It’s waterproof and lightweight so he could put it in his backpack when we went to the park or the pool.
- Wireless Headphones: These wireless headphones are a lifesaver if you need to focus or while traveling on a plane. It blocks out most of the noise and hook up to a phone or laptop through bluetooth. Also, we both LOVE our air pods and use them in everyday life.
- Shaving Kit: A shaving kit is one of the best Christmas gifts for men! Most men need to shave on a regular basis so this is a great way to pamper them.
- After Shave: I didn’t include this after shave because I love it so much. It helps him and smells amazing for you! It also comes in the same scent for cologne.
- Electric Razor: This electric razor is one of the the perfect Christmas gifts for men on the go!
- Tool Kit: Give him a set of tools so he can accomplish that “Honey Do” List! Just kidding, but they would be a great gift.
- Work Gloves: Use these work gloves as stocking stuffers!
- Tool Belt: This tool belt would be perfect to have his tools handy with any project he may be working on.
- Neck Pillow: If he’s a frequent traveler, this neck pillow is a must for support.
- Passport Holder: Keep his passport safe with this sleek passport holder. I have a similar one and it makes it so much easier to find.
- Luggage Tag: Let him know which luggage is his with this luggage tag.
- Luggage: Give him a good set of luggage that will last through all his traveling.
- Travel Mug: Whether it’s to the airport or down the street to work, this travel mug keeps drinks hot or cold for hours. I used mine everyday when I went to my office.
- Wallet: It’s hard to find a good wallet, but this one is classic that any man is sure to love!
Over the years, my family focuses on gifting an experience along with other gifts. Here’s a couple ideas we’ve done in the past.
- Groupon: Find an activity locally on Groupon and enjoy spending quality time together.
- Travelocity: Look up the top travel spots on Travelocity from where you live. Some of them are INSANE deals.
- Day Trip: Plan a day trip to a couple of your favorite local places and enjoy spending time with each other.
- Restaurant Gift Cards: Buy a bunch of restaurant gift cards and enjoy eating somewhere new each month.
- Movie Tickets: I LOVE when we get movie tickets. We don’t get to the go to the movies very often so it’s a fun thing we can do for each other since the best movies come out this time of year.
- Sports Tickets: If he loves a certain sports team, get him some tickets to see a game.
- Massage: My dad always asks for a professional massage. Gifting massages are great Christmas gifts for men so they have a second to relax and take time for themselves.
- Indoor Skydiving: I’m not down for actually sky diving, but they have awesome indoor sky diving places that we both would love to try.
- Magic Show: Fun Fact: Taz loves magic! We watch shows on TV all the time and a real magic show would be a blast to go to.
Gifts that keep on giving!
- Audible: Gift a subscription to Audible. It’s a great way to listen to audiobooks and you can listen from multiple devices.
- Kindle Unlimited: This another great gift if the men in your life love to read. We are BIG readers in our house and love the chance to learn as much as we can through Kindle Unlimited.
If you made it through, congrats! This was my ultimate list of Christmas gifts for men in your life. I wanted to make shopping easy whether it be for Christmas or their birthdays. I’m always scrambling and I wanted to make sure you didn’t have to anymore. Let me know which ones you are planning on getting. If I missed anything, comment what it is and I’ll add it to the list.